Tuesday, August 31, 2010

53th Merdeka~

Finally have 1 day holiday dat make me feel relax..
I duno why i'm lazy today..
feel like doing ntg..
i jz wan start packing my thgs go back hometown..
cant wait friday coming..
i miss my home, my room, food so much~

Go back penang should i b happy?
i duno..i jz hope dat i can enjoy my holiday..
bt i thk it cant b achieved
because some reason..
i hope everything will be pass soon..
i wan faster getting well soon..
i want eat spicy food..
it been so long i didnt eat spicy food T.T


after holiday many activities are coming soon..
pesta tanglung, PLBD(camping) and hand in our assignment..
i thk i wont have enuf rest time..
pesta tanlung? i had to sing dat night..i thk i will tension until shivering..
camping? dis word is such a unfamiliar word for me since i f4..
i had long time didnt go for a camp..
i even forget the camping knowledge and d knots i learn b4..
such a failure~


God please bless me..
i dont want waste any money in dat again..
i'm being tired go to hospital..

No comments: