Thursday, October 21, 2010

End of PLBD

Finally i wait till the day end of PLBD..
although body is tired..
but the mind is more tired..

Happen many things during this camping..
first, I feeling not well is not i want..
pleasa dont blame me or say i jz act it..
if is u, do you hope that u sick?
do u hope that u have to suffer the pain almost everyday?
i also dont want to fell sick, who wants it?

second, i had to apologize to those who saw me "black face" during the third day..
that is because smtg happen in that day..
this is not the first time..
i duno y u dont like me..
u dont talk to me that is ok..
i wont care it..
but u scold me without reason..
not the first time..
if is first time only, i can just take it as u r kidding to me..
but NO!!
u scold me without hear my explanation..
next time i think i keep quiet better..

third, i want to say sorry because i refuse to take photo v u..
jz can say d timing is not correct..
got so many times during this camp but u choose at that time, that place and that someone is sitting there aso..
so this is d reason i refuse it..

it's so suffer if always keep d real feeling in the heart just like keeping secret..
if u all wan to take me as a joke go for it..
i dont want to care anymore..
last time after rumah terbuka i just know that i'm being played..
i duno is who's idea..
but if u enjoy that i being cheated..
go for it..
BYE!!!
dont want to say anything more~

No comments: