Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Guys~

Erm i would like to share something about my new friends here..

1) "Star"
I eagerly hope that u will have any changes after i told u about the problem. but nothing is changes. Very disappointed but what can i do? just be patient. Anything just can keep in heart. U know that i need how much courageous to say out what in my mind? but u neglect it. Got somebody told me that u changed,after i observed, i noticed that really got some changes on u. Honestly, i dont like it.

2) “Za dao"
Hurm..i know that u are despressed these day. all i can do is be the good listener. I cant do anything more except that. i hope that u can be strong and dont give up so easily. Try think some positive thing and even can think those who worse than u..for example, me. If u are in my condition, i think u sure can sustain it anymore and cry over days and days. I will support u.hope everything will be okay.

3) "Liar"
I always call u like that..u wont mind it la hor?? haha.. thanks for accompany me when i seem being alone and emo.. i know ur mind sure full of question y i bcome emo again these days right?? haha... one advice to u..dont hurt the person that love u so much because girl's heart are same like glasses, easily broken.

4) "Tukang angkat"
I just know u for five months only. but u done so many things and touched me. When i'm sick u accompany even till midnight I feeling not well and sms to u..u aso will wake up and reply me..really touched during that time.. u always support me and give me strength not to give up..u concern about my condition. U always cheer me up when i'm down. u like to joke and make me smile. When i keep quiet i didnt say anything u noe that i'm not happy or i feel pain due to my sickness. u will come to ask me how am i and ask me to rest,.the most funny thing is u always say sorry to me..but u did nothing wrong actually..the person that should say sorrt didnt meant it also..should say sorry d person not u okay?? dont say sorry to me again..>.<

5) "XXX"
Still duno what nickname should give to u coz i know u not till 1 month.. erm u want say wat just go ahead..i wont mind it..but please dont always ask me to miss u or wat wat wat......i wont do so unless i fall in love with u..haha..

No comments: